Welcome to Sharp Gaming Network - Logistics
Sharp Logistics or SL-VTC is a Small international VTC Based on ETS2 in the United Kingdom, Sharp Gaming Network & Sharp Logistics & Sharp Airlines was Founded back in September 2019 by Sam Sharp, Operations didn't commence till Early October 2019. Since then we have slowly grown with over 10 drivers. Sharp Logistics aims to be the best of the best by doing the pushing new boundaries and delivering loads on time and safely with a streamline fleet of DAF, Scania, Volvo, Mercedes. Here at Sharp Logistics we are more then just a VTC we are Family.
- Discord: http://discord.sharpgaming.network/
- Facebook: http://facebook.sharpgaming.network/
- Twitter: http://twitter.sharpgaming.network
- Twitch: http://twitch.sharpgaming.network
- TruckersMPVTC: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/4386
- Must own an official version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- Minimum of 100 Hours in ETS2 or ATS or both combined
- No Bans in the last month on TMP
- You must not be in another VTC
- You must be active in Discord
- You must be willing to meet our minimum requirements of completing jobs
- Minimum age of 13
- Must be willing to install VTLOG Logit Client
- Must have a good understanding of English
- Must be willing to do a Interview and Driving Test ( Location of driving test will depend on DLC)
- Upon passing your test and joining the company, you MUST have SL-VTC in your TruckersMP name AT ALL TIMES on your profile. If you do not know how to change your TruckersMP username, please contact a member of staff
- Company paint MUST always be used when in Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator.
- A MINIMUM requirement of 3 jobs a month
- A MINIMUM requirement of 500 miles / 805 kilometres a job.
- Jobs over 10% Trailer damage will be declined.
- Part Time Driver (PTD) minimum requirement of 3 jobs a month
- Please be aware that the company is run with a ZERO TOLERANCE policy.
- Must Log Jobs through VTLOG
- Must Follow all TMP Rules
- Must Follow All Road Rules included: Speed, Redlights etc.
- Failure to comply with any of the above terms, could lead to immediate removal from the company.
This VTC has not posted any news yet